next stable version for FOP?

Danut Clapa

Hello,

I seen that the latest version of the FOP is 1.1rc. Taking in consideration that is an release candidate. Do you have any information when will be next stable release after 1.1rc?

Thank you,

Danut Clapa
Senior Java Developer
TIC

Phone 0314138592

[hidden email]
Sos. Oltenitei, nr 107 A, corp C1, Etaj 5
107-111A Oltenitei
RO-041393 Bucuresti 4
Romania
www.uti.eu.com

Re: next stable version for FOP?

cbowditch-2
On 23/07/2012 14:59, Danut Clapa wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Danut,

> I seen that the latest version of the FOP is 1.1rc. Taking in consideration that is an release candidate. Do you have any information when will be next stable release after 1.1rc?

You don't need to cross post your question to multiple lists. Please
avoid doing so in future. Thanks.

To answer your question; the plan is to release FOP 1.1 a few weeks
after 1.1rc1 when we've had sufficient feedback to be sure the release
is sufficiently stable.

Thanks,

Chris