XML-Soap Namespace Definition DOWN

Patrick Moldenhauer

Dear Mailing-List,

I want to inform you guys that the XML-Soap Namespace Definition File http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap seems to be offline. Now many of our Webservices don’t work anymore. Is anybody working on that issue? Can I do anything?

Sincerly,

Patrick

Re: XML-Soap Namespace Definition DOWN

Torsten Curdt-2
Your services depends on an external resource??? You might want to fix
that instead ;)

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 09:57, Patrick Moldenhauer
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Mailing-List,
>

> I want to inform you guys that the XML-Soap Namespace Definition File
> http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap seems to be offline. Now many of our
> Webservices don’t work anymore. Is anybody working on that issue? Can I do
> anything?
>

> Sincerly,
>
> Patrick

Re: XML-Soap Namespace Definition DOWN

Paul Libbrecht-4
Have you tried catalogs?

paul

Le 5 avr. 2011 à 09:57, Patrick Moldenhauer a écrit :

> Dear Mailing-List,
>
> I want to inform you guys that the XML-Soap Namespace Definition File http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap seems to be offline. Now many of our Webservices don’t work anymore. Is anybody working on that issue? Can I do anything?
>
> Sincerly,
> Patrick

AW: XML-Soap Namespace Definition DOWN

Patrick Moldenhauer
You are very right Torsten! The first thing I'll do is to copy the
definition file and to host it by myself. I did not know that our
webservices depend on this file - up to now ;-) Maybe anybody has a copy of
the definition file?????