Thoughts

Berin Lautenbach
Hiya,

To get out of the incubator, we need to start thinking about a few things.

1.  We need copyright notices in all the source files and in the
appropriate NOTICE file.
2.  We need a web page/set of web pages for the JuiCE project.  Do we
create under security web pages?  Happy to do this, interested in thoughts.
3.  What's our plan to get something released?  Do we want to get a core
set of algorithms fully tested and working and then release?  If so -
what would they be?

Probably enough to be working on :>.

Cheers,
        Berin

Re: Thoughts

Raul Benito-2
On 4/23/06, Berin Lautenbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> To get out of the incubator, we need to start thinking about a few things.
>
> 1.  We need copyright notices in all the source files and in the
> appropriate NOTICE file.
> 2.  We need a web page/set of web pages for the JuiCE project.  Do we
> create under security web pages?  Happy to do this, interested in thoughts.
+1, for me.

http://r-bg.com