Second 3.2.0 beta available

Cantor, Scott
I've updated the beta [1] with the distribution fixes, and one code addition [2].

I'll let this one sit for a few days or so for testing and publish a release candidate next week. I have not tested Solaris yet, but I will test x86 at least today. I no longer can test Sparc.

Expect a call for a vote at the end of next week unless I get some indication people are doing additional testing.

-- Scott

Re: Second 3.2.0 beta available

Cantor, Scott
Adding missing refs: