New Era Corporate Finance

New Era Financing
Our objective of Corporate Finance is to advise clients in their attempts to raise financing, as well as to assist on fund raising efforts, whether by debt or equity or a mix thereof.

We service the corporate community with assistance in financial products and services tailored to meet their needs. Our financial services include, asset-based lending, equipment and inventory loans. We also offer traditional commercial loans, bridge and mezzanine financing.

Products and services are in par with today's ever increasing and dynamic corporate needs,

Loan Syndications
Corporate Debt instruments
Project Appraisal
Feasibility Studies
Valuation of companies for investment and sale purposes
SME Finance
Lease Finance
Islamic Finance

New Era Financing
Please respond to this email for further details