Karma

dims
Werner,

You should have rw access to juice. Please try it.

thanks,
dims

Re: Karma

Werner Dittmann
Dims,

just a second ... :-)

Regards,
Werner

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Werner,
>
> You should have rw access to juice. Please try it.
>
> thanks,
> dims

Re: Karma

Werner Dittmann
Dims, all,

just checking in the initial version. I'll do a readme file in
in the next time.

The native part was build and tested on a SuSE Linux 9.2 sytsem
wuth an ADM Athlon 64-Bit processor. Because the Java is 32 bit
I compiled it as 32-bit also. Pls refer to the shell script that
builds the native part. Some compile warnings may show up complaining
about pointer conversion - don't worry, that's ok.

If you try to use it up pls don't forget to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
for the applications that use the JuiCE provider. Pls have a look
at the buildNew file how the pacjage test is set up. I would appreciate
some help and support the setup some autoconf stuff to configure,
compile, and install the native lib.

The unit tests show how to use JuiCE - complete standard accroding to
the JCE interfaces, etc.

To avoid hassle with signed jar the "dist" directory contains
a signed jar that contains a working version according to the sources
checked-in.

Ideas, thought, etc are welcome.

Regards,
Werner