Disable specific BSP rule

Stephen.CTR.Chappell

Hi –

I may have a need to disable one specific BSP rule in order to receive messages from some non-compliant software. I see that I can set the rule to ignore directly on a RequestData object, but that seems a bit much for what I hope is a temporary workaround. Is there a way to set one or more rules to ignore in spring, or is the spring mechanism an all-or-nothing deal?

If not, I guess I’ll have to override something in order to set it on a RequestData object. It looks like WSS4JInInterceptor might be the best place for an override?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell

Re: Disable specific BSP rule

Colm O hEigeartaigh-2
Hi,

Yes there is no way to disable specific rules via configuration - you'll have to do it in code. I guess you could override the doReceiverAction in WSS4JInInterceptor or something.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder