[DRAFT][REPORT] XML board report - August 2011

[DRAFT][REPORT] XML board report - August 2011

Gianugo Rabellino-2
(unless anyone chimes in, I'm going to post this later today)

The big news from the XML project is that we finally managed to start
the process of moving XIndice to the Attic. The vote just passed, and
the move will start in the next few days. Once we are done with that,
it will be time for a last call to the various xml-related projects to
see what we should do with the existing xml web properties (DTDs and
other resources), then we will be able to fold the XML project
altogether.

No other issues requiring board attention at this time.

--
Gianugo Rabellino - gianugo at rabellino dot it
Blog: http://boldlyopen.com