Concurrency / re-entrance on the Java API [SANTUARIO-463]

Concurrency / re-entrance on the Java API [SANTUARIO-463]

Jason Pyeron
Team:

I was unable to find any documentation indicating Santuario is not thread safe.

Should it be? If not, the documentation should clearly indicate it is not thread safe.

-Jason

Re: Concurrency / re-entrance on the Java API [SANTUARIO-463]

Colm O hEigeartaigh-2
Hi Jason,

Looking at the code, it's clear that the Canonicalizer implementations are not thread safe. I'll deal with updating the documentation for this as part of SANTUARIO-463.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder