Apache Juice - Incubation (Take #2)

dims
Folks,

As you may know already from my prev emails, we are trying to
bootstrap juice again. We already have werner ready with some code
changes and he has the cert we need to sign the jar as well and the
following people are already committers:
amattheu,blautenb,dims,kwouters,vdkoogh,nlevitt,raul,wassa

Can we have some new volunteers for juice? and mentors? Please let me
know, I need to compile a list and start a VOTE on pmc@incubator to
get ok for this bootstrap process.

thanks,
dims

PS: may be it is time for a xml-security as a TLP with Java/C++/Juice
as sub projects. Berin, what do u think? anyone want to drive that?
(please start another thread :)